2.9
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Called appliance doctor to come out knowing that the problem was a ignitor in the oven.Looked online and read between 75-150.00 max to fix...They charge 80.00 to come out and waive fee if they do the repair..ha right..charged me 260.00 to put in a new ignitor took 10 minutes and he told me part was 50.00!!

What a rip off this place is! They figure they have you at 80.00 so you will just say fine go ahead as I had to.

Steer clear of this company total rip offs!!!Sorry that I ever called there, should have just went with my gut and fixed it myself.

Mochacat01 wrote the review because of pricing issue at Appliance Doctor Of Pennsylvania. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Appliance Doctor Of Pennsylvania to issue a partial refund.

Author liked the most technician was fine. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Appliance Doctor Of Pennsylvania and appliance doctor of pennsylvania oven repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Appliance Doctor Of Pennsylvania?

Comments

Did you buy a part from them or did they determine the problem and then perform the repair?2 totally do fferent scenarios.

I am in the service field (different trade) and the biggest value you will pay for me is my knowledge and expertise.

Why dont you value the man's knowledge to be able to come out and properly fix it the first time.You always get what you pay for.